Quality Control Manager
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Munster, IN
Category: Supply Chain
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by ensuring the overall quality of ingredients and finished products in accordance with Company's Standards so as to uphold trademark integrity. This individual must set quality assurance standards and align the organization to achieve these standards. The Quality Manager is responsible for managing day/night shifts; union and non-union employees and developing a team of supervisors.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Provides technical and process knowledge for water treatment/waste water, product batching, product testing, package testing and supplier capability
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of production equipment (processing and packaging equipment) and its' related impact on overall quality
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of process improvements and technical developments Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for both management and front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years of previous Quality Control work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience within the Quality Control department of a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably consumer packaged goods
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and influence management skills
- Incumbent must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks without losing momentum while also completing all daily tasks efficiently and effectively
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115113BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.