Job Title: R&D Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Research & Development
- Acts as TSG process Super User and adheres to and supports processes which support and enable Technical Stage Gate agendas
- Coordinates TSG trainings for the beverage organization on process and tool changes and trains target audiences
- Uploads project team deliverables into Accolade to ensure 100% compliance for each technical stage gate.
- Acts as tool super user for Technical Stage Gate. Example tools include:
- Accolade - Follows the BIS Accolade support model
- Technical Project Management Team Tools & Templates- Escalates appropriately to TSG Leads
- Assists with documenting Technical Project Management Team processes and templates to build project delivery capabilities
- Gathers requirements for TSG & Technical Project Management Team process and tool enhancements and contributes to continuous improvement initiatives to ensure processes/tools are effective and are beneficial to the end users
- Appropriately uses tools to enable processes, methodologies and reporting (including compliance reporting & executive reporting)
- Assists with development of and collects process metrics which report on value of processes
- Accountable to produce Beverage Platform Reports
- Conducts random TSG health assessments in Accolade as predefined by TSG Leads
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree of Science
- Minimum of 3 years' experience overall
- Minimum of 1 year experience in project management and PM tools (FMEA, RACI, Microsoft Project, Stage Gate, etc.)
- Experience in a consumer products research & development function a plus
- Background in development and commercialization of new products strongly desired.
- Familiarity with PMI methodology preferred
- Project Management Professional Certified (PMP) is strongly desired
- Six Sigma Knowledge/experience a plus
- Willing to travel globally
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111712BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.