R&D Business Analyst, Optum Payment Integrity - Multiple Locations(Job Number:708649)
You are a thought leader who thrives on developing new solutions to solve tough challenges. As a critical member of our business analysis team, you will help rewrite the future of UnitedHealth Group. Here, your analytical and innovative skills will help us with our mission of helping people live healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. And we need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel that mission. Are you ready to analyze data and deliver bold, business-savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions?
As a Business Analysis Consultant, you will be empowered to support short and long term operational/strategic business activities; develop, enhance and maintain operational information and models that will have an impact on business decisions. In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to take the contributions of analysts and create valuable solutions to improve the health care system. Join us! Your passion for performance can fuel your life's best work.(sm)
You're empowered to do your best and to be an integral part of projects and programs managed through the OPI R&D Team.
As a Business Analyst, you will be empowered to support short and long term operational / strategic business activities, develop, enhance and maintain operational information and models that will have an impact on business decisions.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing and reporting on data in support of business cases, proposed projects and utilization requirements
- Ability to engage business partners in a matrix organization from individual to senior management, lead meetings, gather requirements, and meet deadlines
- Provide subject matter expertise, recognize and analyze gaps between current situation and desired outcome and utilize appropriate resources to obtain information, consider solutions and deliver the solution
- Provide timely written and/or verbal communications regarding project progress including deliverables, significant milestones, risks and mitigation strategies to the management team Interprets key data and presents in a clear and concise manner
- Create and maintain high-quality artifacts including requirements, test plans & results, meeting notes, process design & other documentation
- Ability to function in a multi - project environment with changing priorities
Job Business Analysis
Primary Location US-TN-Franklin
Other Location US-MN-Minneapolis, US-MD-Frederick
Organization OI Payment Integrity
Number of Openings 1