R&D Global Seasoning Development Manager
Job Title: R&D Global Seasoning Development Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Research & Development
- Set US/Canada seasoning development
- Advantage seasoning development by:
- Use of proprietary in house Tech Blends
- Use of culinary learnings
- Leverage PWP tool kit
- Innovation: leverage Next gen Ingredients & Seasonings to create differentiation in the Market
- Portfolio transformation: Achieve new H&S goals
- Build innovation US/Canada pipeline
- Productivity: deliver incremental annual savings over SBP horizon maintaining consumer preference and Quality
- Understand in depth Flavour Houses new technologies and Flavor group outcomes (PepsiCo flavorist, Innovation team and ingredients) for immediate use on new and existing seasonings to increase product differentiation
- Flavor houses negotiation
- Seasoning deconstruction to deliver competitive cost
- Develop proprietary consumer advantage seasonings and Tech Blends
- Set US/ Canada seasoning agenda and partner with Flavor houses / Flavour team along with procurement to build innovation pipeline, support Portfolio Transformation and productivity objectives. (TC, PC, Extruded, Corn, Pellet, Foods, Sunbites)
- Leverage flavor houses novel technologies and Flavour group outcomes to develop seasonings with high flavor authenticity, product differentiation, cost effective under CM guardrails.
- Seasoning IP ownership
- Cost negotiations along with procurement based on seasoning expertise for product de-construction, Local and global scope
- Seasoning development from bench to product scale up. Knowledge on ingredients and seasoning specifications, process control (Statistics) and regulatory to ensure seasoning safety along with PQP team.
- Scale up in manufacturing plants (seasonings).
- Ingredients and seasonings final specifications
- Food Industry Career related degree experience (PCB, Food Technology, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering)
- Statistics Basic knowledge
- MKT Basic knowledge
- Minimum 3 years in the flavor industry with PROVEN knowledge related to flavors (compounding, spray drying, extracts) operations
- Seasoning Development (at least 10 years) with PROVEN winning products in the market
- Plant environment, manufacturing process knowledge
- Focus on results
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115005BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.