R&D Records, Research, System Analyst
Job Title: R&D Records, Research, System Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Research & Development
Integral member of a globally matrixed Knowledge Management team that conducts research, supports Records Management and Knowledge Capture needs of the Global R&D organization.
- Perform in-depth research, identify & monitor trends and insights to support Global R&D key initiatives.
- Assist in the identification of new online subscription services to support customers' needs.
- Educate, train and provide customer support of online subscription services
- Compile usage metrics across customer base for internal reporting on key online subscription services
- Proactively meet with individuals and global groups to stay abreast of developing projects to ensure KM services are utilized where applicable.
- Assist in the identification of research and insights to support R&D key initiatives
- Assess and compile strategically significant intelligence on key competitors and new competitive including patent and trademark reviews, company information, industry trends, news monitoring, technology tracking, and government/regulatory issues.
- Coordinate assessment of new product ideas through complete landscape evaluation (competitive patents, products, and technical literature).
- Records Management:
- Educate, train and provide customer support for capturing, organizing, and storing knowledge and experiences of individuals and work groups making this information available to others in organization.
- Educational Experience: Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Library & Information Science, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in database searching and competency with newer technology tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Comfortable training others in support of tools and processes
- Commitment to continous learning and professional development
- CPG industry knowledge experience preferred
- System administration/database management experience (i.e., Documentum,,SharePoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111506BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.