Universal Health Services
|Facility:||Sandy Pines Hospital|
|Location:||TEQUESTA, FL US|
|Job Type:||Per Diem|
|Minimum Education Required:||High School or equivalent|
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) knows what it takes to lead,
inspire and succeed. One of the nation’s largest and most
respected hospital companies, UHS owns and operates through its
subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and
ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin
Islands and the United Kingdom.
The Receptionist position is a front desk position responsible for
answering a 4-line phone system and greeting visitors in a
professional manner. Applicant must have previous office experience
with excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills. Applicant
must have a professional appearance and the ability to be pleasant
and friendly while still following all policies and procedures. An
excellent work ethic, understanding of confidentiality and a working
knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are also a must for anyone
applying for this position. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish would
be a plus.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years of previous office experience with strong emphasis on phone etiquette and customer service.
• Must understand confidentiality.
• Must have excellent work ethic.
• Must have excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish would be a plus.