Recruiter (Contract Role)
Job Code: 405058
Job Location: Texas-El Paso
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer contract role will direct efforts to source qualified candidates for our El Paso office. The El Paso facility is a new business and technology service center in El Paso, Texas. With this new business, Prudential is continuing its commitment to provide training and employment to veterans, military service members and their families and people from diverse backgrounds. Responsibilities will include working with Hiring Managers to define/hone job specifications; creating and executing comprehensive sourcing strategies, assessing candidates' non-technical skills/knowledge and attributes. Independently manages sourcing and recruitment marketing strategy for specific positions or job families. Search databases, Internet, and utilize networks and professional organizations to recruit passive talent. Additionally, the incumbent will play an active role in converting the candidate to new hire status and will facilitate a positive on boarding experience. Serves as the main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters. Manages relationship with internal and with external partners as required.
- Develops sourcing strategies for new and existing requisitions as assigned
- Searches corporate and candidate databases for qualified candidates
- Makes contact and follows up with candidates to create and maintain interest in a position/Prudential
- Builds pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job families
- 3 years experience recruiting talent or equivalent work experience
- Experience in technology and operations positions is preferred
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current on-line sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines, use of LinkedIn
- BS degree preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail in previous positions
- Demonstrated strong communications and organizational skills
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Utilization of market intelligence to tap into top talent
- Previous experience in gathering and analyzing information for the business and customers
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Recruiting