Universal Health Services
|Facility:||Valley Care Clinics|
|Location:||MC ALLEN, TX US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Minimum Education Required:||High School or equivalent|
• Knowledge of clinical terminology, insurance billing, procedural and diagnosis coding, federal and state insurance regulations and HIPAA privacy standards is strongly preferred.
• Typing, 10 key and computer skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
• Required effective interpersonal skills and excellent written, oral communication skills required.
• Acute healthcare knowledge and ability to evaluate clinical data to acquire pre-authorizations and referrals is preferred.
• Knowledge of third party reimbursement regulations is preferred.
• Patient Management, Billing and Managed Care system processes competency.
• Understanding of functions and work flow of Clinical/Hospital departments.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Demonstration of strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong teamwork skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all management levels.
• Results oriented, independently goal directed, able to multi-task and meet established time frames.
• Excellent customer service skills and must be able to work independently.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a healthcare or clinical setting