Regional Sales Manager - Collaboration (ASEAN)
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do
This Regional Manager role is responsible for leading a dynamic regional team, engaging with customers, partners and key business stakeholders to grow the Collaboration business across ASEAN.
The role of Collaboration architecture leader has never been more critical to Cisco, as we look to truly differentiate our Collaboration products from that of our competition and convince our customers that Cisco is best placed to deliver on the next generation meeting and conferencing strategy.
- Deliver on all base line deliverables & business growth
- Act as the single point of contact for ASEAN on all Collaboration related business with upstream stakeholders in APJ, GPO, WW Sales and the BE
- Influence APJ & WW stakeholders to invest OPEX/Contra into ASEAN to accelerate growth
- Build stakeholder alignment with other GEO’s to share and learn best practice
- Be key focal point and voice of authority for ASEAN business, on market and competitive dynamics on all Collaboration related products (Next Gen Conferencing, Contact Centre, Webex etc …..)
- Build and own strategy to retain and grow market share in all priority technology areas
- Lead team with confidence, integrity and passion
Who You'll Work With
As digitization starts to become relevant to all types of business, Cisco has to endeavor to be more relevant than ever before to our customers. Although digitization will create more opportunities for Cisco’s technologies, it will also increase the competitive intensity, as many technology companies look to influence our customers about how and where to invest their technology budgets.
The ASEAN Collaboration business is one of the fastest growing regions and significant upside as organizations look for help in transforming their business to Digital via Customer Experience and Workforce Transformation.
Who You Are
- Strong and confident knowledge of our collaboration portfolio
- Visionary capability to provide confidence to employees, customers and partners about our technology strategy
- Strong public speaker
- Authentic people leadership skills
- Can easily work in cross functional teams while influencing these teams in a collaborative manner
- Proven ability to build strong and effective stakeholder relationships
- Track record in building strategies to drive technology adoption across all routes to market
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate
everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart
cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with
unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works,
lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.