Regional Sales Manager Commercial West
Location:Dusseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
The Regional Sales Manager at Cisco leads our sales efforts into entire industries or market segments.
This is a good opportunity to apply your sales leadership experience working with great sales teams and solutions using today's most innovative technologies.
In this role you will drive the sales planning and segmentation, leading and orchestrating dynamic sales and technical teams. Liaising at C-level with customers and partners, your success will reflect in sales achievements and long term customer relationships.
In this job you will:
• Develop and execute the sales strategy for Cisco Commercial customers (Mittelstand) in Germany West region as well as implement tactical plans.
• Build a reputation of innovation, success and customer intimacy for Cisco.
• Closely engage with decision makers within key customers and partners, articulating Cisco’s vision.
• Directly engage with customers and Cisco teams to drive large, complex deals.
• Lead cross functional teams shaped around our customer needs and opportunities.
• Motivate, mentor and develop Account Managers and Virtual Sales Account Managers
• Drive annual sales within your area of responsibility showing YoY growth.
• Deliver accurate business metrics.
• Anticipate changes in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
• Travel and fully leverage the power of our collaboration technologies to be close to customers and opportunities.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a highly skilled team of management sales professionals working with Account Managers, Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
We have nurtured a culture that recognizes our people wins. Be part of the team and help drive the transformation.
Who You Are
• You bring 10+ years of sales management experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business within the enterprise technology space.
• Experienced in leading and motivating diverse teams to achieve set goals.
• Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales and financial goals through successful sales teams.
• Able to understand, articulate and position the value of technology-based solutions to the Commercial segment.
• Write and speak English and German fluently.
• People management experience or successfully completed the Leadership Assessment Center Germany.
• Mastery in designing and executing a successful sales strategy for an industry, segment or territory.
• Ability to understand customer needs and build a shared vision on their technology innovation journey.
• Confidence in leading and developing successful sales and technical experts teams.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Deep understanding of enterprise customers buying cycles.
• Comprehension of a broad range of Cisco technologies.
• Concrete success stories of closing large, strategic deals.
• Executive MBA degree
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.