Regional Sales Manager Public sector
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions
The Regional Sales Managers at Cisco lead our sales efforts into entire industries or market segments.
Imagine participating major transformational projects in industries from manufacturing to retail to government. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You will be at the centre of this transformation. In this role, you will guide our Public Sector customers through the next era of the Swedish Digitization journey on the theme of “Secure Public Digitization”.
In this role, you will drive the sales planning and segmentation, leading and orchestrating dynamic sales and technical teams. Liaising at Executive-level with customers and partners, your success will reflect in sales achievements and long-term customer relationships.
In this job you will:
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for the Public Sector Sweden segment and implement tactical plans.
- Build a reputation of innovation, success and customer intimacy for Cisco.
- Develop, nurture and grow value–add relationships across the ecosystem (political, business leaders, country influencers) to drive a Digital agenda for the Country
- Closely engage with decision makers within key customers and partners, articulating Cisco’s vision, strategy and execution to drive customer success and Cisco growth.
- Directly engage with customers and Cisco teams to drive large, complex deals.
- Lead cross-functional teams shaped around our customer needs and opportunities.
- Motivate, mentor and develop Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Managers.
- Drive annual sales within your area of responsibility showing YoY growth.
- Master and evolve the Cisco Installed base
- Deliver accurate business metrics and operational excellence.
- Anticipate changes in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
- Travel and fully leverage the power of our collaboration technologies to be close to customers and opportunities.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a highly skilled team of management sales professionals working with Account Managers, Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
We have nurtured a culture that recognizes our people wins. Be part of the team and help drive the transformation.
- You bring 10+ years of sales management experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business preferably within the enterprise technology space.
- Experienced in leading and motivating diverse teams to achieve set goals.
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales and financial goals through successful sales teams.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of technology-based solutions to the Public Sector segment.
- Mastery in designing and executing a successful sales strategy for an industry, segment or territory.
- Ability to understand customer needs and build a shared vision on their technology innovation journey.
- Confidence in leading and developing successful sales and technical expert’s teams.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Deep understanding of enterprise customers buying cycles.
- Comprehension of a broad range of Cisco technologies.
- Concrete success stories of closing large, strategic deals.
Cisco enables Secure Digitization. We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who are not afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible