There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Southwest Medical part of OPTUMcare is a multi - specialty group of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants consisting of over 300 providers, 21 medical health centers including six urgent care clinics, four convenient care centers, two lifestyle centers catering to older adults, an outpatient surgery center, home health, hospice and palliative care services, plus E - visits and online options via Now Clinic telemedicine technology. Southwest Medical offers patients compassion, innovation, and quality care throughout southern Nevada. Southwest Medical is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
If you enjoy an autonomous role and spending more time with your patients please bring your clinical knowledge and experience to a home based direct care nursing position! Southwest Medical Home Health a home health division of OptumCare / United Health Group offers flexible shifts and the opportunity to make a difference in the care of patients in their home setting.
***Multiple Positions, Various Shifts,
Different Schedules with flexibility, Weekday and Weekend Schedules, New Grads and Experienced RN's Welcome***
- Coordinates with the RN supervisor to assure the client driven plan of care strives to meet positive outcomes through on going evaluation using evidences based practice
- Responsible for making certain the home care provided is compliant with State and Federal regulations (documentation and delivered) through participation in chart review and following established process
- Responsible for participation in orientation, on - going education programs and successful completion of competency requirements
- Responsible for providing services that are congruent with the policies of Southwest Medical within the scope of professional nursing practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act
- Strives to provide services to meet both internal and external customer expectations
- Assumes individual responsibility for professional competence and professional nursing practice
- Assures that the services provided are efficient and of value, meeting the expectations of quality healthcare delivery within operations goals of the Division, Southwest Medical Home Health and United
- Ensures home care is proved in accordance with agency and United Corporate Compliance Program
- Majority of job duties are carried out in patient's homes and driving throughout the community
- On call, weekends and rotating holidays as needed
- Shifts can include weekdays, weekends or combination of both