Regulatory Food Scientist
Job Title: Regulatory Food Scientist
Location: Chicago, IL
Category: Research & Development
- This position will be the first point of contact for regulatory input to PepsiCo's global-led Nutrition Category projects during early project development, to enable future project success and opportunity for geographic expansion.
- The incumbent will be responsible to engage all G-led Beverages project teams, and represent the Scientific & Regulatory Affairs function in delivering Regulatory opportunities, solutions and roadmaps to the project teams
- B.Sc. in Food Science, Engineering or related degree. Higher degrees are an advantage
- Minimum 6 years' of regulatory experience with a strong preference for 4 years in the Food Industry
- Demonstrated influencing skills coupled with the ability to understand project needs and translate them into regulatory roadmaps / advise.
- Broad knowledge of Global Food Regulations with a desired in-depth knowledge in US and EU, dairy, juices, and grains.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team with other regulatory experts and cross-functionally
- A critical thinker, enabling work on complex and ambiguous topics.
- Ability to review available data sources and distill information to meet business asks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113804BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.