Reset Specialist - FT/Days (Seasonal)
Job Title: Reset Specialist - FT/Days (Seasonal)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$12.00 per hour
Entry-level position that performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout the sales function. Primarily responsible for optimizing and resetting cold vaults and gondola space to PepsiCo merchandising standards and chain specific planograms, in smaller accounts like convenience and gas stores, small grocery stores, drug stores etc. Position may require additional duties as assigned by manager such as rack and point of sale deliveries, point of sale storage, mail distribution, etc. Position may be required to work across a wide variety of climate conditions.
This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly throughout a 8-10 hour work period. Also requires bending reaching and squatting to move and adjust products.
Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
• Reset shelves, coolers, and other points of purchase to comply with established merchandising standards and negotiated customer contracts
• Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
• Utilize point of purchase in each account
• Establish positive working relationships with cross-functional contacts and primary contact at each account
• Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
• Ability to operate under minimal supervision
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 18 years or older
• Pass the drug test
• Pass the background check
• Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
• Valid driver's license
• Proof of insurance
• Forklift Test if applicable
• Working for a retail business or grocery store (e.g., understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, stocking aisles and shelves, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, etc.)
• Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
• Working with moving equipment (e.g., forklifts, hand trucks/dolly, etc.)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.