Retail Sales Director
Job Title: Retail Sales Director
Location: White Plains, NY
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Co by leading a team of Retail Sales Professionals for a specific geography, Market Unit or Retail Channel. This person oversees the overall development of the Retail business growth for the area.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Align on and achieve Retail sales volume, revenue and MC profit goals for the assigned geography or channel.
- Provide leadership to a team of Retail Sales Professionals
- Leverage financial planning models to develop negotiation plans to grow revenue and profit
- Develop Key Account team for future success
- Demonstrate strong analytical and presentation skills
- Highly Organized
- Grow Existing accounts and acquire new accounts
- Provide superior customer service
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
Key Business Metric(s): Net Rev 115 Million
Position Supervises: 8 direct reports
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 7 years sales experience with track record of success on large, complex CPG customers.
- Seven years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 5 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience
Preferred Qualifications/Skills & Capabilities:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external).
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support.
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously.
- Above average finance skills in order to build compelling profit wins for customer and internal stakeholders.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112317BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.