RN Oncology - Southwest Medical - $1500 sign on Las Vegas, NV(Job Number:696771)
There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Southwest Medical part of OPTUMcare is a multi - specialty group of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants consisting of over 300 providers, 21 medical health centers including six urgent care clinics, four convenient care centers, two lifestyle centers catering to older adults, an outpatient surgery center, home health, hospice and palliative care services, plus E - visits and online options via Now Clinic telemedicine technology. Southwest Medical offers patients compassion, innovation, and quality care throughout southern Nevada. Southwest Medical is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
The OptumCare Oncology RN will work with the Clinical Operations, Nursing staff and Physicians to ensure clinic goals are met through determination of work load priorities to meet the clinic’s administrative, operational and support requirements.
Normal office and clinic environment, some travel between clinics required.
- Provide care for critically or chronically ill cancer patients
- Administer Chemotherapy or other methods of symptom treatment per the Physician’s orders and monitor Patient’s progress
- Create a supportive environment, educating cancer patients about treatment procedures and particularities of the disease
- Work with patients who have been diagnosed with life - threatening conditions to provide a stable environment to help patients and their families with work through the treatment process and to cope with potentially fatal outcomes
- Ensure strict compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure patient care is delivered appropriately and consistent with OptumCare’s best - practices and industry standard measures
- Perform other work related duties and activities as assigned or requested
Job Health Care Delivery (Clin Care)
Primary Location US-Nevada
Organization OptumCare NV
Number of Openings 2