Sales Account Manager - Homeland Security
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
We are seeking strong sales individual who will be the Account Manager for Singapore Homeland Security.
Builds strong relationships with the client at all management levels. You are
able to create strong business relations between Cisco and the account at all
• Develops and drives a focused strategy towards the account by knowing the Account, the Market, the Cisco offerings and the organization’s delivery capabilities. You are able to translate the chosen strategy into an action plan.
• Develops a Business plan and individual Account Plans, which comprises the Account Profile, the Account Analysis, the Account Strategy, the Account Objectives and the Account Action Plan.
• Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued.
• Achieves order intake targets for the Account portfolio under management.
• Business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development).
• Ensures the desired position and market share, as set in the objectives, are achieved through the use of consistent messages in every aspect of the Account relationship and development on all appropriate levels.
• To act as primary focal point for the Account.
Our competitive intensity is second to none. We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and being all in to deliver our commitments to our customers and partners. We empowered our team to go beyond and deliver great value to differentiate ourselves. Each day, we strive to live Cisco’s six core values.
• Preferably, has minimum 6-8 years’ experience in account management of major accounts for in Public Sector especially Home Land Security and Research Institutions.
• Responsible on business development and achievement of sales target in key emerging.
• Proven track record in achieving sales target and experience in carrying multi-million dollar quota.
• Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred. Demonstrated experience with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is highly desired.
• We are looking for self-starters, strong closer with multi-tasking abilities.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.