Interline Brands, Inc. (“Interline”) is among the nation’s largest distributors and direct marketers of specialty maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products, both branded and private label.
It stocks more than 100,000 plumbing, janitorial, electrical, hardware, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and other MRO products, from more than 3000 suppliers worldwide. Products and value-added services are sold to more than 175,000 active customers, including facilities maintenance customers, professional contractors, and specialty distributors.
Key end-markets include multifamily housing; health care institutions; educational organizations; lodging; plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC contractors; locksmiths and hardware stores. The company operates more than 70 distribution centers / branches and four regional replenishment centers across the United States, which facilitates reliable same-day or next-day delivery service to 98% of the U.S. population.
Interline employs a multi-dimensional sales model to drive market share gains, utilizing the following primary channels: field sales representatives, telesales and direct marketing including online websites, catalogs, business-to-business selling portals, and fliers. With a unified operating platform, the company can sell the same product to various customers utilizing different pricing schedules and different service models, depending on the needs of each customer.
In 2015, Interline was acquired by The Home Depot®, the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,274 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. In fiscal 2015, The Home Depot had sales of $88.5 billion and earnings of $7.0 billion. The Company employs more than 385,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's.
If you want to join a dynamic organization where leadership strives to put their best foot forward with their employees and their clients, come join the Interline Team.We are seeking to add an energetic, assertive, self-starter with a positive attitude to join our Sales Administration & Analysis team as a Sales Analyst. Under the guidance of the Department Manager, the position of Sales Analyst supports the Wilmar organization and corporate sales team members by designing, analyzing and reporting the business needs of the Wilmar sales team and their customers. The Sales Analyst supports both the regular and customized reporting needs of the corporate sales team. The Sales Analyst consults with the following associates and departments: National Account Manager, Corporate Account Executives, Customer Service, Credit, Merchandising and Marketing.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 50% of the time conducts data extracts, calculations, comparisons, summarize and format into final report.
- 25% of the time prepares scheduled weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as assigned.
- 10% of the time contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5% of the time identifies designated requests received into job queue.
- 5% of the time determines data files needed to fulfill request.
- 5% of the time works with Credit, Merchandising and Customer Service Departments on resolving any issues or updates arising from requests.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Department Manager. No direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 year
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Highly Proficient with other Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must be able to accurately complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Refined problem solving and detail oriented.
- Highly efficient time management and organizational skills while working independently.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Commitment to customer service, task ownership and completion, listening, resolution management, analyzing information and multi-tasking.
- Ability to communicate with various intercompany departments and upper management.
- Ability to work well independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.