Sales Associate Analyst - National Sales
Job Title: Sales Associate Analyst - National Sales
Location: White Plains, NY
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the CCO - National Retail Sales Organization.
The Sales Associate Analyst will work with members of a National Customer Team to achieve sales growth and profit objectives (Volume, Net Revenue, Profit - both for PepsiCo and the Customer). This will be achieved through the following key areas:
- Building effective relationships with the customer team is critical to success and therefore requires the Analyst to link with key contacts within the customer team to ensure strong customer based execution of tactical programs.
- Building and maintaining TPM planning models and communicating changes to internal finance staff to ensure alignment.
- Ensuring that aligned events that require on-ticket pricing changes and/or off-ticket adjustments are entered into all applicable systems in a timely manner (TPM/Deal/Customer Portals).
- Becoming aware of business trends, economic conditions, customer developments, competitive activities, historical category learnings etc. to make forecast recommendations and highlight potential issues within the current Customer build.
- Assisting in delivery of planned net revenue, trade spend and MC objectives, in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction for the business.
- Completing regular CDA and trade spend reconciliation reviews on a weekly/period and quarterly basis as well as regular pricing deduction reconciliation.
- Having the responsibility for ensuring the forecast is accurate and reflects the latest thinking on in-market execution and underlying performance trends.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-3 Years DSD(Sales or Operations) Experience(Field Sales, Customer Service, Delivery Operations, Supply Chain); Interaction and understanding of Demand Planning & Supply Chain
- Analytical Skills: Ability to understand and translate delivery performance, identify opportunity & risks, and adjust develop and implement detailed accurate forecasts for demand/supply team
- Communication: Strong communication skills and collaboration skills with PBC regions, Franchise bottlers, and Customer
- Time Management/Organization: Solid capability to manage and prioritize schedule
- Support Systems Literacy: Computer literacy, Excel, Power Point, Word, ERT, Business Objects(SAP), Document Viewer, Local Order Entry(LOE), willingness and ability to learn/quickly adapt to other internal support systems
- Strong support skills in working with Director of Sales to activate National Plans to filed(PBC/IB)
- Communication Skills: Communication across all formats(meetings, presentation, conference, planning session, weekly calls, direct communication with field, etc.)
- Strong Change Management Skills: Follow Up, Follow Through, Accountability, Sense of Urgency, Rules of Road driven
- Ability to provide new ways of approaching situations and developing new efficient solutions
- Independent & motivated individual; ability to receive direction and convert into an action plan with coaching and feedback
- Develops strong relationships/partnership for overall success of the team & customer
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115810BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.