Sales Customer Service Representative-National Account
Job Title: Sales Customer Service Representative-National Account
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Sales Customer Service Representative-National Account Activation
This role is responsible for supporting PepsiCo's National Food Service team by managing COF setup for national outlet. This position is a liaison between the national team and PBC field sales.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Develops strong relationship with National Team and DEA
- Create new outlets and change of ownership in SalesPad
- Collect resale certificates from the franchise owner or corporate office
- Ensures credit application/or add location form is submitted to AR
- Ensures customer is in correct price group
- Verifies COF is in correct brand set
- Sends lead to wired FSR
- Schedules welcome call based on opening date
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Possess analytical and processing skills
- High level of professional maturity
- Successful in developing customer relationships
- Demonstrated team work and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in a non-structured environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115120BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.