Sales Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Sales Customer Service Representative
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
This person contributes to PepsiCo Foodservice success providing support to entire Pepsi Direct Selling Team, field partners and handing service/delivery issues across all LOBs (FPQTGNIS). They will also be responsible for handling Foodservice Distributors, Vend Distributors, Vend Operators and Specialty Accounts, establishing and maintaining Gold Standard business relationships.
Process orders via Electronic Data Interchange, phone, efax and email with a focus on Keying Accuracy, Load Optimization and Upselling.
- Scheduling dock times and understanding pallet configurations
- Account Management: Maintain customer database, daily call list execution, maintain active customer communication of order status, order revisions, product availability, backorders, delivery schedules, holiday schedules, special incentives.
- Use issue resolution follow-up to handle a wide variety of questions, and customer service needs with seamless coordination and communication.
- Demonstrate motivation, team work and strong interpersonal skills to ensure 100% team alignment and coverage of all shared processes.
- High school or GED required
- 2 years of previous sales, logistics or customer service experience
- Strong communication, problem solving and process improvement skills
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Willingness to work flexible hours (7AM - 7PM)
- Strong sales skills with ability to find new approaches to selling
- Quick rapport builder
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Result-oriented mindset
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, make decisions and offer solutions.
- Solid business knowledge of customers business and PepsiCo systems/processes
- Strong communication and written skills
- Drive for results
- Professional maturity
- People/Organizational savvy
- Organizational impact
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114925BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.