Sales District Leader
Job Title: Sales District Leader
Location: Batesville, MS
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Sales District Leader (SDL) is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives to drive superior marketplace execution and customer service. The SDL will also have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and manage multiple priorities to make a positive business impact.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of frontline employees in order to increase daily productivity and improve business performance
- Conduct 'work- withs/ route rides' with frontline employees to develop their selling and customer service skills
- Work proactively with customers to understand business needs and develop strong relationships
- Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of PepsiCo's selling and delivery model
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure orders are submitted, delivered and merchandised according to plan
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Set productivity and service targets and ensure proper resource allocation between accounts
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees or demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Team Spirit! We are looking for someone to inspire others
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113638BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.