Sales District Leader Designate - Phoenix, AZ
Job Title: Sales District Leader Designate - Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Join an industry leader and a winning team and be a part of a company that sells over $13 billion of Fun Foods! As a Sales District Leader- Designate, you will be responsible for contributing to the success of Frito Lay by maximizing volume and revenue performance in a pre-determined territory.
You will be rewarded with:
- Generous opportunities for career growth
- Competitive compensation packages
In order to continue our growth, we look for energetic, professional, motivated people to coach and lead our team of route sales people. We are looking for experienced salespeople with proven leadership talent and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
In this leadership role, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and driving your team of 5 to 15 route sales representatives to increase sales volume
- Partnering with Distributors to expand product distribution and ensure top line revenue growth
- Executing promotions
- Ensuring that our products are delivered on time, in the right quantities, and displayed for maximum impact
- Managing rebate submissions, performing store/cooler audits, creating/presenting fact based presentations & business reviews, etc.
In the role of Sales District Leader- Designate, you can expect:
- Hands-on and professional management training
- Competitive, fast-paced work environment
- Challenging business proposition with a recognized leader
- Significant learning curve and autonomous culture
- Long-term set of growth opportunities
Successful candidates for this role must possess:
- Professionalism, dependability and desire for challenge
- Ability to organize and coordinate work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong influence abilities and a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated leadership ability and good people skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- Class C Driver's License and clear driving record for past 3 years
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and/or certification may also be required
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Must have 3-5 years of prior related experience, preferably in Food /Beverage, DSD/Retail, etc
- Prior Direct Management Experience leading a team of people
Skills & Capabilities:
- District Sales Leader- Designates participate in an extended training program and may be required to fill in on a sales route, loading product, delivery and stocking in various customer venues.
- Good physical condition with the ability to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop and kneel
- Highly motivated self- starter skilled at leading people and managing financial results
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113989BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.