Sales District Leader Designate
Job Title: Sales District Leader Designate
Location: St. Germain, WI
Position is located in St Germain Wisconsin
The position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Bottling Company by selling our service to gain a competitive advantage, improve cost and productivity, lead our people.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Ensures all routes are run and every stop is serviced every day
- Ensures drivers follow gate scan procedures and daily manifests
- Achieves productivity targets and cost per unit (CPU).
- Meets customary service needs and market place execution by achieving our service level goals
- Builds individual and organizational capabilities
- Forecasts labor needs, staffs for the work, schedules the work
- Captures and tracks critical performance data to meet all time and quality standards
- Understands customer's business and balances gesture needs with \"cost to serve\" standards
- Teaches and builds our service advantage
- Coach and develop team (route rides audits)
- Teaches safe work practices (vehicle accidents , injuries)
- Manage regulatory compliance (Driver Qualification Files, hours of service, Vehicle Condition Report, hazmat)
- Leverages understanding of key business drivers to get results
- Sets and measures productivity and service targets to drive accountability and execution
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles until goals and commitments are met
- Provides coaching and development to build current and future capability
- Understands the interdependencies across functions and builds partnerships in order to reach win/win solutions
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Must be willing to get a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Previous consumer packaged goods experience preferred
Skills and Capabilities:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and /or weekends.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116477BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.