Sales Operations Manager
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Bangor, ME
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership and execution of a Sales and Distribution strategy for a regional PBC distribution center.
- Maximize volume and revenue in a defined geography in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
- Provide leadership to management and frontline employees with varying job responsibilities including logistics, distribution and customer service
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Maintain high levels of execution through efficient route sales and delivery, customer orders, productivity attainment, analysis and effective staffing
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Effectively lead overall warehouse operations through consistent product availability, warehouse productivity, inventory, asset preservation and cost reduction efforts
- Develop the organization by managing performance and developing individual capability
- Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- A minimum of 5 years of sales and delivery experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early morning and some weekends
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 110152BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.