Sales Operations Senior Manager
Job Title: Sales Operations Senior Manager
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Supply Chain
Working with large C&G brands by implementing a company-wide supply chain solution that requires a much closer strategic supply chain relationship with Pepsi. This incumbent will execute three key responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of an integrated supply chain initiative that meets customer requirements and includes processes, tools, systems, and scorecarding;
- Proactively work with directors and senior directors within the customer's organization to understand evolving requirements and influence how we best integrate;
- Proactively work with our PBC field to ensure implementation of new customer requirements and to action plan for improved service and supply chain performance.
- 4 Year Degree in Technical or Process Oriented Discipline
- 10 years of relevant work experience in field DSD operations or Supply Chain.
- Deep experience in field DSD operations or two or more functions within Supply Chain (e.g. Procurement, Supply or Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transportation, Customer Service, Engineering, etc.).
- Familiarity with other key business functions - GP, R&D, Finance, Marketing, Sales
- Strong change management skills, experience with supporting large scale change readiness initiatives
- Experience in training supply chain business processes or systems capabilities via class room or webinars
- Executive Presence with outstanding communication, collaboration, strategic thinking and continuous improvement skills.
- Team leadership and team development experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116363BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.