Sales Ops Resource - Balt/Wash
Job Title: Sales Ops Resource - Balt/Wash
Location: Landover, MD
- Oversee team of 1 Zone Ops Admin and a 3 pickers/loaders in Landover, MD facility
- Work closely with Sales team to solve and action plan for product supply, Safety and Regulatory needs.
- Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety for entire business unit across all shifts.
- Develop individuals, team and motivate the team to achieve performance targets solve operational issues.
- Administer policies and practices
- Ability to think quickly, creatively and challenge team to do the same
- Seek out and implement best practices both internally and across national team where applicable
- Achieve Zone Field Contribution
- Achieve Zone AOP & Cost to Serve Target
- Average SDV Order Compliance
- Manage CHEP Pallet Returns
- Maintain DOT Standards within the Zone as mandated by FMCSA.
- Maintain Inventory to targets (Product Forecast, VIP, Promotional Schedules)
- Ensure Compliance the following Annual Audits: DOT, Safety, & AIB
- Quarterly and Annual SOX Audit Compliance
- The position requires a BA/BS degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Business Administration and at least 2 years distribution or warehouse management experience, preferably in a CPG or food & beverage related industry.
- SAP Knowledge a plus
- Must be computer literate (SAP a plus) and have the ability to utilize tools for developing forecasts and managing inventory levels.
- High drive for results and take initiative
- Ability to work in an high paced environment with the ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability To give/receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment.
- Strong leadership with the ability to get results through mentoring skills
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114597BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.