Sales Ops Sr Coordinator - Warehouse Team Lead
Job Title: Sales Ops Sr Coordinator - Warehouse Team Lead
Location: Burnsville, MN
Category: Supply Chain
This position is directly responsible for the PBC Burnsville Warehouse functions. This position plays an integral role in the overall cost, efficiency, inventory, and service of the warehouse. It is a critical business role that will directly affect the people and the customer.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Communicate daily assignments, previous day's results and other critical assignments through the daily pre-shift meeting.
- Assist PAS in identifying priorities and coordinating resources, including WIP processes and PQI concerns.
- Directly supervise and lead the front line warehouse employees
- Monitor Voicepick performance through productivity reports and communication
- Increase Voicepick utilization to include replenishment, row making, inbound transports
- Ensure drop and hook is being used and for product transfer to/from other buildings
- Manage dock doors to decrease delay and streamline driver direction
- Manage Overtime and Productivity to reduce Cost
- Manage Product Rotation to minimize OOD Product
- Daily OOS communication and late loads/ Daily Watch List follow up
- Weekend coverage
- Provide back-up support for PAS.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate in period closes when required
· Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
· Bachelor's degree or applicable Warehouse experience (1-2 years).
· Must be able to work flexible 2nd/3rd shift hours, including weekends.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Prior warehouse leadership experience.
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
· Analytical and organizational skills.
· Must possess a winning attitude and ability to work with little or no supervision
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 106224BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.