Sales Planning Specialist - NAN Chilled
Job Title: Sales Planning Specialist - NAN Chilled
Location: Monrovia, CA
This individual will work closely with BU leaders and PepsiCo Mass and Club team to ensure execution
standards and sales targets are met. The Manager, Sales Planning will lead the design and execution of new item and brand introductions, and share growth strategies. This individual will be the liaison between Field Sales and BU marketing, category management, finance and supply chain for the assigned brands.
- The Sales Strategy/Planning Manager will represent the voice of the field sales team on BU projects.
- Building relationships with the marketing, supply chain, and finance teams that lead/support specific lines of business: Core
Naked and Pressed Business
- Develop innovation sell stories, field sales planning guide and season sell materials
- Communicate local market data and competitive information to business unit partners to ensure development of win/win strategies that drives incremental net revenue, VGP and share growth
- Lead all quarterly Sightline sales calls and meetings
- Develops winning BU relationships, responsible for building strong cross functional networks
- Lead interaction with supply chain and demand planning specific to any sales and customer perspective relative to capacity
and customer service decisions.
- Contribute content for Sales and Operating Meetings and Annual Operating Plans presentations for brands listed above
- Coordinate/attend product availability meetings and update key stakeholders
- Assist NEB Field Sales Managers on customer growth summit decks
- Assists in development of trade spending strategies, including the Grocery Strategic Role of Trade (SROT)
- Tracks and measures key customer performance indicators
- Articulate relevant Customer and Market insights that assist in identifying potential opportunities and risk at retail.
**This is a WFH position***
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years 'selling experience in consumer packaged goods sales team.
- Successful navigator in matrix organization.
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Business systems internal and external data sources and tools
- Analytical problem solving skills; Selling skills; Negotiation skills; Presentation building skills
- Influencing Others
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates an organizational savvy to get things done
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113848BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.