Sales Reporting Analyst
Job Title: Sales Reporting Analyst
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
Rooted in PepsiCo's \"Power of One\" principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the corporation's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice and vending channels.
The Sales Reporting Analyst will be the lead resource for developing on-going Operational Reporting Measures for the Foodservice Sales Support team. Specific duties will include partnering with Information technologies and planning to design, develop, test, implement and support end-state productivity metrics for the team & field reporting; develop, maintain, update and support reporting applications and coordinate activities to ensure timely production of implemented reports. Additionally, this position will be instrumental in the procurement and understanding of new technologies and their implementation in the PepsiCo Foodservice environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Build, Develop, maintain and enhance Foodservice Sales Support reporting tools through all phases of development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Lead participant in data validation and testing as required
- Coordinate activity to ensure timely preparation and distribution of all reports
- Assist Foodservice Sales Support Management team and other personnel with interpreting reports and identifying business trends
- Provide analytical support for Foodservice Sales Support operations projects
- Develop operations reporting training materials
- Work with management to ensure measures/reporting are consistent with current business needs
- Develop and maintain process integrity for Foodservice Sales performance, utilizing benchmark measures where applicable
- Develop, maintain and enhance Foodservice Sales Support Operations information database to capture key performance metrics and provide a web-based a solution for report retrieval and viewing
- Analyze, identify and troubleshoot issues encountered in production and/or reported by customers/users by investigating and conducting in-depth research and debugging
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to synthesize information in an easy-to-understand and action format
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills
- Capacity to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize well
- Ability to influence and build strong partnerships virtually
- Strong relational database programming skills (SQL Server (SSIS), TSQL, Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
- Ability to act as a Database Administrator
- Thorough knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design
- Demonstrated knowledge with Windows Servers 2003-2012, Server Operations, Server applications, etc. in both physical and virtual environments
- Proactively monitors DBMS & integrated applications for optimum performance and capacity constraints
- Knowledge of data access technology, APIs
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Prior Experience Developing Sales/Support Productivity Metrics
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Computer Information/Math/Accounting/Finance preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM & Sales Business Applications
- Familiarity with Exchange, Microsoft IIS, Active Directory Services, LDAP, iOS, Photoshop a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114794BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.