Sales Unit Manager
Job Title: Sales Unit Manager
Location: Utica, NY
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
The Unit Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for a regional distribution center. This broad leadership role encompasses sales, customer service, marketing equipment and warehouse operations.
- Maximize volume and revenue in a defined geography in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
- Coach and lead a team of sales professionals and frontline employees on selling and display execution and merchandising standards
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Effectively lead overall warehouse operations through consistent product availability, warehouse productivity, inventory, asset preservation and cost reduction efforts
- Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- A minimum of 5 years of people leadership in a direct store delivery environment
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114768BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.