Salesforce Developer - Eden Prairie, MN; Boston, MA(Job Number:701199)
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At Optum, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an elite team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
If you have a solid track record for innovation and accomplishment, we are eager to speak with you! We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers by working for the best company in the healthcare industry. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far. Being a leader in healthcare IT, it is always challenging and exciting here at Optum in creating the healthcare system of tomorrow. Join us and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
- Implement improvements and build new functionality in SFDC applications
- Support technical team members and business stakeholders in fixing SFDC issues as they arise
- Handle SFDC administration needs, including creating new accounts, defining new custom objects, fields, and formulas, building and updating reports and dashboards, etc.
- Build and support configuration tasks, including data cleaning and data import jobs
- Maintain high security standards for all data stored in Salesforce.com
- Research SFDC integration issues and work closely with technical stakeholders to find solutions
- Stay on top of Force.com technologies and trends and effectively communicate relevant insights to the rest of your team
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Other Location US-MA-Boston
Organization S&T - Product Development
Number of Openings 2