Salesforce Developer - Eden Prairie, MN(Job Number:703155)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Salesforce Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
The Salesforce Developer will use their strong technical skills including those in Visual Force, APEX and integration experience. This individual has proven results in contributing to customer and/or partner success. The Salesforce Developer will have experience in front and backend development and release management strategies, change management, and hands-on skills in designing solutions that meet or exceed business needs. They will have the ability to manage client expectations and suggest solutions to complex scenarios. The Salesforce Developer is a productive member of a scrum team and is someone who meets deadlines; and has the ability to effectively communicate risks or issues.
- Salesforce development (Force.com, Apex, Visual Force)
- Will help identify configuration (declarative) or customization (programmatic) needs
- Leading the evaluation of business and technical requirements
- Reviewing and correcting project direction, approach and key artifacts
- Evaluation of options and subsequent presentation and education of the customer/partner
- Significant involvement and guidance in project decision making
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas
- Commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base
- Mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical resources and partner colleagues
- Building relationships with business partners, internal and external
- Contributing to growth of Optum’s Professional Services team
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Organization Optum Tech Innovation and R&D
Number of Openings 1