SC MEM Assoc Supervisor
Job Title: SC MEM Assoc Supervisor
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Category: Supply Chain
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by managing customer needs for marketing equipment installation and repairs in a cost effective manner through Leadership support, coaching and process improvement.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Provide leadership to MEM technicians by ensuring key business and people metrics are met through effective communication, coaching, planning and direction.
- Manage site surveys and scheduling processes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage Department's equipment, parts, and inventory needs in a cost and service effective manner.
- Responsible for Safety leadership and compliance including facilitating training presentations and audit preparation.
- Position is responsible for partnering with the location sales team to assist in training of all FS Sales Reps and Key Account Mgr and to become the location content expert in regard to MEM Equipment.
- Ensure department meets the annual operating plan budget through effective labor and inventory planning and execution.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required to meet the needs of the operation.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- 1-3 years leadership/supervisory experience in equipment service industries and/or leadership/supervisory role in customer service organization.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills and follow through.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- Previous union experience preferred.
- Business/Beverage Industry Knowledge.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114532BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.