SC Ops Assoc Leader
Job Title: SC Ops Assoc Leader
Location: Erlanger, KY
Category: Supply Chain
This position contributes to the success of the Erlanger, KY facility for Pepsi Beverages Company. The Warehouse Manager coordinates the receiving, shipping, and material handling responsibilities in the warehouse by designing and developing product movement and storage systems, improving operations and supporting the front line staff. This individual is responsible for managing numerous shifts in a union environment and developing a team of supervisors.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Develops and implements warehouse operations system improvements by Leads continuous improvement projects as assigned, analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Troubleshoots all receiving and shipping complaints to find the cause, help resolve the issue, and prevent reoccurrence.
- Accomplishes the warehouse operations and company mission by completing related tasks to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the Plant Director. Manages warehouse resources, shipping supplies and other consumables, including minor facility maintenance.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Bachelor's Degree:
- A minimum of 5 years of Operations or Logistics experience
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate PC and database skills
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems
- Ability to work flexible hours
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Forklift certification a plus
- Experience with Continuous Improvement (i.e. Lean Six Sigma Certification)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114283BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.