Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can
make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to
do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a
dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading
Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to
operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead
healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right
now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas:
Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group
a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the
fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments;
helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay
on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in
such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared
values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Scan and file prescriptions/patient demographic forms (may include lifting up to 30 lbs.)
- Locate and retrieve prescriptions/patient demographic forms when requested.
- Label older prescription file boxes for off site storage
- Cross train and work in all processes when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Repetitive movements including: sit, stand, kneel, reach, and climb ladder
- Will act as a backup receptionist/Admin to the team as needed