Security Authentication Technical Architect
Job Title: Security Authentication Technical Architect
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
This role will be the subject manager expert and leader in RSA's multi factor authentication globally for PepsiCo supporting, maintaining and enhancing the implementation.
- Hands-on Technical Lead for Multi factor authentication integration and architecture guidance to application and system teams. This also includes a deep understanding of the overall Identity and Access Management services arena support and maintain the infrastructure for RSA (Authentication Manager and Adaptive Authentication)
- Develop two factor solutions in compliance with security policies and audits
- Ensuring/supporting RSA availability for Global Applications/Systems
- Partner with system and application teams including Enterprise Architecture to determine/create integration strategies/patterns that are secure. This includes a deep understanding of systems and technologies across various technical platforms to make secure integration decisions
- Drive onboarding of new integrations to RSA
- Troubleshoot issues of various complexities including highly complex multi factor authentication across RSA technologies including RSA Authentication Manager, RSA Adaptive Authentication and supporting technologies
- Subject Matter Expert and support person for two factor environment and implementations
- Technical leader to other junior team members
- Creation of presentations and presenting to various levels in the organization
- Provides guidance and expertise in PepsiCo wide application outages and root cause determination
- Monitor key metrics to understand use of RSA environment and determine any potential intrusion
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in Information Technology ( or a related discipline) or relevant work experience
- 8+ years experience of information security experience in identity and access management
- 6+ years of experience in RSA Authentication Manager and Adaptive Authentication or similar products
- 6+ years experience in RSA Authentication Manager and Adaptive Authentication or similar products with configuration/setup and integration for complex environments
- 6+ years experience with troubleshooting issues with RSA (EMC) or equivalent technologies, Tomcat, Apache and other supporting technologies
- Infrastructure experience with supporting on Linux platform
- 5+ years experience in implementing web tier applications
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 101075BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.