Security Cyber Security IDM - Identity & Access Technical Lead
Job Title: Security Cyber Security IDM - Identity & Access Technical Lead
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The Identity Management (IdM) Specialist will be responsible for hands on integration efforts with PepsiCo's Identity and Access Management solution. The Security Specialist will work with various PepsiCo project teams and other staff developers and operations team to ensure that PepsiCo Information Security Guidelines and standards are adhered to while meeting the requirements for the business.
The Security Specialist must posses experience with delivering large Identity Management solutions, J2EE development and deployment on BEA WebLogic, and a good understanding of XML concepts; as well as foundational security infrastructure concepts across operating systems, networking, and n-tiered architectures.
The Security Specialist will be expected to continuously improve the time, cost and risk associated with Access Request functionality, while driving future direction and evolution of Access management technologies and processes.
Implementation of Identity Manager tools for user management, Access Request forms/workflows and provisioning / de-provisioning of user access.
- Work with Operational team in specifying technical requirements for Access Request forms in idM and ensure the right architecture/design is implemented in enabling for the business
- Specifying guidelines and supporting processes for integration, administration and maintenance
- Developing general purpose services, usable by a variety of authorized systems and applications
- Customization of Identity Manager product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionality
- Interaction with application teams that manage major user repositories and/or need to automate/standardize user access request process, to gather requirements, design and deliver solution to integrate with PepsiCo idM implementation
- Gather requirements and Guide / recommend the right integration pattern for applications needing services, taking into consideration the impact to the environment and standards set in PepsiCo.
- Recommend improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for associated projects.
- Create and maintain documentation for security related activities and metric reporting.
- Advocate secure computing practices and procedures, and communicate Information Security best practices throughout the company.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly identifying the best option in a emergency situation
- Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business folks across the Enterprise
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology, a related discipline
- Master degree OR a minimum of 3 years information technology and security experience;
- 8+ years experience of information security experience with a focus in Identity Manager development and integration with SUN/CA or comparable product
- Understanding of business processes associated with user management lifecycle and ability to design and implement work-flow and rule-based provisioning solutions that meet complex business requirements preferred;
- 8+ years of experience with troubleshooting issues with Identity Management solutions, and n-tier Web applications
- 3+ years experience with Directory Server; preferably development experience with LDAP via JNDI preferred;
- Must have 5+ years experience with web application development using J2EE components such as JSP, Servlet, Web and Rest Services, JDBC, JNDI, etc., and experience with web application deployment on WebLogic, TomCat platform; in addition to, performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting web applications on a Weblogic platform
- Working experience with building and using ANT scripts
- Infrastructure experience with supporting idM solution on Linux platform
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle at an enterprise level;
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously;
- Demonstrated track record as a team player; and
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 97769BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.