Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The FLNA Supply Chain Cyber security Relationship Manager role is new within the Information Security Group and PepsiCo. As the Cyber security effort continues to grow within PepsiCo, the need for a dedicated business cyber security expert has emerged. This role will provide support to both the Information Security Group (ISG) and specifically the FLNA Supply Chain BRM organization.
- Responsible for partnering with the business to understand legal and regulatory requirements, business/mission objectives, and organizational constraints. Working with the FLNA Supply Chain BRM Organization and ISG the Relationship Manager will develop risk management practices, threat environment analysis, and Cyber security business continuity practices.
- Continually assess the FLNA Supply Chain Organization cyber security posture and ensure progress toward end state goals.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement within the context of continuous and repeatable processes.
- Communicate cyber security risk to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support, communicate, and evangelize the values, philosophy and culture of the ISG organization.
- Advise the FLNA Supply Chain BRM Organization on design, implementation and maintenance of effective information security controls (administrative, physical & technical) Oversee implementation/compliance with all information security program objectives (policies/standards, data lifecycle management, access recertification, etc.) Ensure security risk is appropriately represented in relevant business and governance forums.
- Serve as first point of contact and escalation for all business information security matters.
- Provide general information security consulting services including project reviews, identification of requirements for Information Security/IT solutions to support business needs, and communicate security threats, vulnerabilities, control objectives, risks and ensure accurate reporting of metrics.
- Coordinate information security training and awareness for the FLNA Supply Chain Organization
- Provide input for Global information security policies, standards, processes, and procedures based on business requirements, risk tolerance, and industry best practices.
- Coordinate between FLNA Supply Chain Organization and ISG for any third party risk assessments to ensure appropriate implementation of controls for accessing or handling PepsiCo data.
- Ensures security policy and standards enforcement across sector and regions by effectively partnering and collaborating with other BIS teams (BRMs, SDMs, Ops Leads)
- Provides support to Cyber security Vulnerability Management on activities within the region and ensures appropriate change management approvals are obtained
- Coordinates the annual security awareness training and associated awareness initiatives (Phishing, Clean desk, etc.) within the sector and ensures local sector language requirements, sector training priorities, and rollouts are met
- Coordinates with the Cyber security Technical Coordination, Information Security Assurance, Cyber security Technical Risk Advisor teams, as needed, within the region for effective engagement and deployment of security solutions
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in IT related topics.
- 10+ years of Information Technology leadership
- Experience with: Supply Chain Information Security, Supply Chain Risk Management, Application Risk Analysis, Vulnerability management, Metrics development.
- Must have one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, GSEC, or equivalent.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115444BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.