Security Network Consulting Engineer (ISE)
Location:Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
The position offers interesting work for knowledgeable and experienced network consulting engineers (NCE) with strong network security expertise and developed customer-facing consulting skills.
Projects vary considerably between security reviews; design and implementation of Cisco security products; and involvement as part of virtual multi-discipline teams as the security lead in large-scale design and implementation projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for delivery of both transactional and subscriptional project to strategic customers throughout the EMEAR theater
- Lead in large-scale design and implementation projects. These projects entail the integration of multiple technologies that the NCE is expected to master such as ISE, NGIPS, NGFW, ESA, WSA, etc.
- To take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
Who You'll Work With
With a varied workload and travel schedule, you will be working as part of the Global Security Services organization. You will interact cross functionally at Cisco with Project Management Office (PMO), sales/pre-sales team, service delivery and technical support teams. Externally, you will be representing Cisco to our customers and clients as a technical liaison.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 10 years of security experience of which at least 6 must be on network security with a deep and primary technical focus.
- Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
- Strong technical account liaison and consulting skills are mandatory.
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of NGFW/IPS (FP9300/4100/2100), ASA + FP, Email and Web security (ESA / WSA), Cisco Identity Service Engine, Cisco routers, and a wide range of security products are essential for the role.
- CCIE Security certified.
- University/college degree equivalent.
- Other beneficial qualifications are CISSP, TOGAF, CCDE, CEH, CISA and CISM, or other relevant security qualifications such as those from Check Point, Netscreen, Symantec etc.
W connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.#security #networkconsulting #CCIESecurity