Security Pre Sales Manager, ANZ
Location:Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales
Security Systems Engineering Manager, ANZ
What You'll Do
Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry’s most comprehensive advanced-threat protection portfolios of solutions across the broadest set of attack vectors. Cisco’s threat-centric and operationalised approach to security reduces complexity and fragmentation while providing superior visibility, consistent control, and advanced threat protection before, during, and after an attack.
In this role, you will be planning the technical direction for the team, identifying expertise to grow the team as needed, and facilitating key partnerships between Internal, Channel and Ecosystem Partners, and Client organizations. You will lead a team of Security Engineers across the ANZ geography while providing strategic plans with their counterpart, driving enablement of the Security sellers inside of Cisco as well as the Partner sellers in the region. We strive to be a team of Business Technologists who can talk at the high business level about our differentiating capabilities and how they solve the customers' business drivers.
This is an ideal position for someone who has proven leadership skills as well as industry and technical expertise to advance their career in management. This role will lead a team made up of innovators, creators, teachers and ultimately technical excellence in the world of Cyber Security across the major Cities of Australia and New Zealand.
Who You'll Work With
The team is comprised of Cyber Security Engineers who are hardworking but fun individuals and high performing as a team. The peers that this individual will work with are a collection of leaders across the other global Geos, the partner dedicated SE team and a unique group of Advanced Technology Architects. The APJ SEM of this group, who this position will report to directly,
is a people leader who encourages innovation and strategy.
Who You Are
We are looking for someone who is humble, hungry and smart. A technical background in Security is a plus. We seek people leaders who know how to put the "People" back in to Leadership!
Ideally you will have :
* 8+ years related experience in the Internetworking technology industry and 3+ years management experience (or demonstrated leadership of technical teams).
* Cisco product experience and/or relevant experience with competitive offerings.
* Pre-Sales experience required.
* Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
Solid knowledge in the relevant area's:
* Understand and be conversant about company, its cyber security solutions, and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
* Solid knowledge and experience of customer management practices.
* In-depth understanding and experience in management of all aspects of sales support processes.
* Excellent communication skills to assist at the Customer Management Interface level, including negotiation and presentation skills.
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
* Excellent conflict resolution and team building skills.
* Demonstrate ability to manage professionally diverse employees through mentoring, coaching and skill development.
* Ability to establish clear objectives and direction for team.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We
celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.