Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function prepare and maintain records of accounts receivable, including receipts, claims and overdue invoices. Applies all incoming cash receipts and wire payments to the appropriate general ledger accounts. Computes interest charges, processes refunds and related items. Performs periodic and month-end balancing and reporting activities.
- Able to perform all duties required of a Billing representative
- Data entry of client billing, cash posting and account reconciliation
- Work collectively with other departments to implement billing initiatives
- Interact with customers to ensure accuracy and also work through specific discrepancies
- Develop and implement action plans for A/R and process improvement in conjunction with management
- Perform other duties as assigned