Senior Agent, Customer Care Center (DFW)
JobTitle: Senior Agent, Customer Care Center (DFW)
City: FORT WORTH
Our Customer Care team, made up of superheroes, is our secret weapon for delivering an amazing digital shopping experience! Building upon Sam Walton’s foundation of integrity, respect, customer service, and a quest for excellence, our Dallas Fort Worth Customer Care Center provides high-touch escalation support to Walmart.com customers. Our teams are continuously improving and setting new standards in customer support by being fanatical in our desire to resolve customer inquiries.
The Senior Agent, Customer Care is responsible for handling escalated Tier 2 phone calls transferred from front-line agents. In addition, this role is responsible for multiple-channel engagement to include online chat, email, and potentially social media responses. You will need to have strong empathy and de-escalation skills to ensure a high-level of customer service is provided. You should have at least 1 year of customer service experience (preferably on the phone, but will consider face to face). You must have excellent communication skills, proficient computer skills, and the ability to problem solve quickly. Critical reasoning and sound judgment are required. Customer Care Agents are managed by call center metrics so candidates must feel comfortable meeting established KPI’s and receiving regular coaching for improvement.
Our Call Center operates 7 days per week and agents will get two days off to be determined during 4 week training period. The next start date is March 6, 20176 - first four weeks of training are M-F, 7:45am - 5:00pm; after training the shift is 1:45pm - 11:00pm. Preference will be given to candidates who are available for all days as scheduling is not determined until after start.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances customer engagement and collects customer feedback
- Identifies root cause solutions for Wal-Mart Stores and Walmart.com issues
- Resolves escalated store merchandise, online orders, and customer issues (for example, check debt recovery, site-to-store orders, out-of-stock items)
- Supports and advises entry-level Contact Center agents
- 6 months experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a customer service environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 6 months experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.