Senior Analyst, Global Income Tax Compliance
JobTitle: Senior Analyst, Global Income Tax Compliance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives and ensures accuracy and integrity of tax returns, forms, and audits
- Drives support for the global income tax department
- Manages highly complex federal and state income tax returns, forms, and United States reporting of international operations)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field and 2 years experience in income tax compliance or related field OR 3 years experience in income tax compliance or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 5 years experience in income tax compliance or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Accounting or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.