Senior Android Engineer:1201692
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who You'll Work With
Cisco CCTG (Cloud Collaboration
Technology Group) is looking for experienced Android developers. If you are
interested in building world-class business applications with tens of millions
users, please read on!
What You'll Do:
* Build industry leading enterprise collaboration apps (IM, voice, video, etc) that run on Android phones and tablets.
* Continuous improvement on use experience and quality to keep high customer satisfaction
Who You Are:
* Have curiosity about how things work.
* 3+ years of software development experience with Java/C++/Linux
Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
* Must have built at least 1-2 Android applications
* Respect of industry-accepted standards, and best practices
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience with multimedia is a plus
What's in it for you:
* Great company and Agile team
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Great opportunity to make a difference
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks,
pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We
celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are
dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.