Senior Applications Developer - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:708971)
OputmRx Information Systems supports over 1 billion prescriptions per year for our commercial, Medicare and Medicaid member. We ensure the software created to support the dynamic pharmacy business meets or exceeds our customer's expectations for quality. Join our team to have a positive impact on the lives of our members.
As an Applications Developer, E-Business Suite, you will be working with the Business Analysts to create the design for our Home Delivery Pharmacy application. You will then turn the design into a technical design and make sure it fits into the overall tech framework. You will then lead your team to develop the core and move it through to production. You will establish and implement the technical and operating performance standards and build strong relationships with all levels of staff and management across the organization.
In this role you will be working with industry leading technologies. You will also be exposed to leaders across the enterprise and gain invaluable experience.
- Serve as senior technical lead for your projects
- Design, implement and maintain Oracle E-Business Suite of Applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of Oracle E-Business suite application
- Provide technical support and consultation for Oracle application and infrastructure questions
- Ability to work with on-shore and off shore resources
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Developers
- Review the work of others
- Develop innovative approaches
- Experience with coordination within team and across global IT teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with demonstrated investigative skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization OptumRx IT
Number of Openings 1