Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
Responsible for guiding the creation or updates of graphics, system communication tools, media communications tools and other applications as assigned. Review project results and statistics in preparation to release updates, new deliverables, etc. Contribute to daily huddle meetings or project planning meetings with resulting statistics and innovative ideas, lead implementation/maintenance/issue resolution activities.
This position is accountable for innovative solutions for communications and marketing for Quality Management. As an individual contributor, this role may lead or support initiatives established by the leadership team. Specific activity will include sites such as SharePoint and ONE connect ensuring all company requirements are maintained and documented. This role will also play a key part in the marketing image for OptumRx Quality Management.
· Supports Quality Management with planning, organization, and administration of various phases of Centralized Systems and Reporting project initiatives
· Evaluates and develops communication and marketing plans for Quality Management initiatives
· Analyzes project tasks, schedules, and resources across groups. Communicates status and project issues to Senior Manager
· Works with managers to determine status and actual work progress towards goals and objectives
· Serves as a leader / mentor by providing innovative guidance to other regarding communication, technical options, and marketing methods
· Reviews the work of others
· Sought out as an expert
· Review and evaluate conceptual development and establishment of visual design as required
· Create communications/marketing materials in alignment with defined communications strategies and goals