Senior Business / Data Analyst - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:688697)
At Optum, we create hundreds of custom applications and manage thousands of hardware components.
Together, we deliver smarter, faster and simpler solutions for a modern, innovative health system. We are also the career home to Senior IT Data Analysts who bring compassion and passion, energy and focus to their work every day. If you strive to help people live healthier lives by building your career with a leader in health care, this is the career for you! Come share your expertise and your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
As part of this group, you will predominantly be involved in architecting and designing data warehouse solutions. You will be a primary contributor in developing, testing and deploying key data warehouses, data marts and will be working with cutting edge technology. This role will prepare you for significant career growth.
To learn more about Technology careers with UnitedHealth Group, please click here.
- Support all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and specifications, complete artifacts, including solution design support
- Validate requirements with stakeholders and the project team; provide suggestions and recommendations
- Lead internal review sessions with all levels, including senior leadership
- Document, discuss and resolve business, data and reporting issues within the team, across functional teams, and with business stakeholders
- Write and interpret Business Requirements and translate into Functional Specifications
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and technical teams regarding enhancements, changes, issues and defects that may impact development, data, workflow and/or functionality
- Perform data analysis, using in-depth knowledge of relational databases and healthcare data
- Present written and verbal data analysis findings, to both the project team and business stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with many levels of the organization, business stakeholders/SME, project managers, developers, system architects, quality assurance, operations, etc.
- Deliver quality work, delivered on a tight schedule, and across multiple concurrent assignments
Job IT Data Warehousing/Analytics
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Optum Data Management
Number of Openings 1