Senior Business Process Consultant - US Telecommute(Job Number:705527)
We're changing the landscape of health care with people like you, who really know how to get down to business. When you join us at UnitedHealth Group as a Senior Business Process Consultant, you will use your sharp business skills to assist in creating, controlling and improving business processes. You will solve complex problems as you serve as a resource to others on your elite team. You will create process design, project implementation, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions. You will also provide quality reporting, analysis, audits, and develop plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement. You'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people live healthier lives. You'll be doing your life's best work.
UnitedHealthcare Payment Integrity’s Payment Policy's team seeks a self-starting, driven individual with strong enrollment experience. This individual will be responsible for driving payment policy prospective savings by enhancing membership intelligence through keen project management and operational /system analysis. Many of the tasks in this redesigned role will be supporting innovative and fresh approaches that will be highly visible throughout the organization.
- Analyze claims and membership data to determine how it drives and affects annual savings
- Prioritize and manage multiple savings initiatives simultaneously
- Develop new data-driven initiatives that will enhance prospective savings
- Develop operational documentation that includes workflow use cases, context diagrams, requirements documents, operational support documentation, test cases and training material.
- Meet tight deadlines regularly
- Communicate regularly with various levels of leadership and matrix partners regarding data-driven initiatives
Job Claim Business Process
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Other Location US-FL-Tampa, US-TX-Dallas, US-CT-Hartford, US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization PI Ops & Oversight
Number of Openings 1