Senior Claims Business Process Analyst - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:706316)
your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and
help people. We dream of giving you the
opportunity to do just this. And with
the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come
true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth
Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve
our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a
difference and right now, we are living it up.
opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing
part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60
million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their
symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system,
finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No
other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all
with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion,
Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Flexible, Friendly, Fast on your feet, that's a great start. Accurate, Accountable, and Self-Directed are traits that can take you places. Our claims operations are the focal point of handling information about services patients receive and the way those services get paid. It's complex, detailed work. It's a fast paced challenge. It's a job that calls on you to be thoughtful, resourceful, team-driven and customer-focused. To put it mildly, there is never a dull moment.
- Coordinating the execution of audits performed by our clients and regulatory/government agencies
- Working with the operational business owners, clients, and auditors to ensure successful audits
- Determine the appropriate scope, timing and logistics of the audits
- Prepare audit requests for documentation or data universes as required
- Monitor audit progress and resolve potential findings as appropriate
- Developing a consistent audit process to ensure all outside audits are effectively managed
- Analyzing the root cause of issues and helping to develop appropriate action plans
- Developing audit reports that accurately summarize the results of reviews
- Providing direction and guidance to clients during audits
- Assisting with various special projects as directed by the Manager of Government Programs Audit Support
Job Claim Business Process
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization OptumRx Government Programs
Number of Openings 1